Hexxagon Labs is the amazing logic game, which contains over a dozen arenas filled with intellectual challenges where you are able to compete with computer rivals or play with your friends!
Funny chemistry, witty physics, exciting astronomy... Do you think that there are no such things on our planet? If so, you haven''t play Hexxagon Labs yet! Just drop in to the most unusual laboratory in the world and test the power of your mind! This amusing tactical logic game includes 17 original hard-to-solve levels. The goal of the game in each level is to occupy as many cells on a field as possible, capturing pieces of an enemy. Your rivals will be the best American and European professors whose brains were implanted in the game''s artificial intellect system. You also will have an opportunity to play Hexxagon Labs with one or two friends using only one device! Labs is full of interesting
In addition, Hexxagon facts and entertaining material. Before every level you will receive new astonishing scientific information giving you the opportunity, when you have the chance, to show off your erudition and amaze acquaintances by your knowledge.
The more you play Hexxagon Labs, the smarter you will become!
- Play with one or two friends
- 17 complicated levels / 3 bonus tutorial levels
- 3 game modes
- Original set of amusing facts from the scientific world
- Stylish music
- Attractive and bright graphics
» version 1.22 - posted on 2008-05-11
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR HEROCRAFT GAME HEXXAGON LABS
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This End-User License Agreement (the EULA) is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and HeroCraft company (HEROCRAFT), for the Hexxagon Labs game software (the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying this EULA.
Title, logo, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the SOFTWARE and documentation shall remain with HeroCraft. The SOFTWARE is protected by the copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
The LICENSED VERSION means an original fully working version of the SOFTWARE. If you accept the terms and conditions of this EULA, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single mobile device.
2. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the LICENSED VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your LICENSED VERSION.
3. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the LICENSED VERSION or any portion of it.
4. Copy the documentation accompanying the LICENSED VERSION.
The DEMO VERSION means an original demo version of the SOFTWARE that has been built with some functionality limitations as compared with LICENSED VERSION. If you accept the terms and conditions of this EULA, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use an unlimited number of copies the DEMO VERSION.
2. Make a copy of the DEMO VERSION for archival or distributional purposes.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the DEMO VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the DEMO VERSION or any portion of it.
3. Copy the documentation accompanying the DEMO VERSION.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the DEMO VERSION as you wish and distribute it to anyone provided that all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the DEMO VERSION (you must distribute the setup file, not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell the DEMO VERSION. Computer magazines are authorized to distribute DEMO VERSION on any cover disk or CD-ROM without preliminary permission. Please inform us by email email@example.com each time you distribute the DEMO VERSION.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". HEROCRAFT disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk on using the SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
HEROCRAFT assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if HEROCRAFT has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refunding of the purchase price.